This project offers some IDataProvider implementations for usage with reporting tool combit List & Label
With the combit List & Label reporting component, developers can equip their own applications with efficient functions to create reports, statistics, forms, lists, and labels. Only a few lines of code are required to integrate the report generator into
existing applications. The report Designer is available in many foreign languages. The development tool for extensive reporting functions as well as web reporting is available in German or English and can process almost all character sets. This project is
dedicated to .NET developers.
The following DataProvider classes are provided
and can be used to bind to Oracle, MySql, DB2, NuoDB and PostgeSQL data:
The data providers require additional files from the respective projects:
- Provider for Oracle, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/windows/downloads/utilsoft-087491.html, compiled against version 18.104.22.168
- Provider for NuoDB, see http://www.nuodb.com/devcenter, compiled against NuoDb.Data.Client version 22.214.171.124
- Provider for MySQL, see http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads, compiled against version 126.96.36.199
- Provider for Npgsql PostgreSQL connection, http://pgfoundry.org/frs/?group_id=1000140, compiled against version 188.8.131.52 for the .NET 2.0 Framework
- Provider for DB2, http://www.ibm.com/software/data/db2/ad/dotnet.html, compiled against Assembly version 184.108.40.206, non specific DLL version 10.5.1.2
(Search for IBM Data Server Client (Windows/x86-32 32 bit) V10.5 Fix Pack 1)
The providers for reporting tool List & Label can be used on an "as is" basis and are not officially supported as we cannot promise the full functionality of the open source projects used. For combit's part, List & Label customers will
be supported through the usual combit support channels.
Any feedback as well as additional contributions are very welcome, just contact the project's administrator.
For a fully functional free 30-day trial version
and further information about reporting tool List & Label